Even more guaranteed customers from the emails that you are sending from your database
14% more paid orders
Wean lose customers during the discussion of the order - sell to them right now and without restrictions
Save from 43% of the budget for promotion
Without selling pages, without support services in chatting and without programmers. You only need the emailing template and 5 minutes to set it up
Try the smart mailing Callback.Email with the option of ordering callback
Classical sending via email works best if the client can call you directly from the letter, not to write long letters or look for your phone. We have implemented this option in the Callback.email. And that's what does it represent:
The ability to communicate with the client directly from a letter in the mail client or browser
Time of connection Manager with the client - 12 seconds
Create a customer base in Callback.Email
Recording conversations with customers, and then saving them
Informing customers about the status of the call in real time
Creating a form letter in 5 clicks and its adjustment under design template letters
How it works?
You embed the code in the form of ready-made template letter to send
The customer orders a return call via the form that he sees in the received letter
Within 12 seconds, you have a notification of a new call
You take the order from the customer, keeping the information on it in the database
Everyone has different needs and different capabilities. We have ensured that everyone could try a new service
Beginner0 minutes free of charge without a set date line
60 minutes Next $0.60 per min
Master0 minutes free of charge without a set date line
150 minutes Next $0.58 per min
5 advertising campaigns
Profi0 minutes free of charge without a set date line
350 minutes Next $0.56 per min
You can try right now how fast your connection is. During the same time, customers will contact you!
All the terms and definitions, used in this Contract-Offer, unless the context clearly requires otherwise or specifically not specified otherwise, are used in the following values:
Access Code Callback.market - code, enabling you to get information services for entrepreneurs on the web sites.
User - physical or legal entity which has acceded to this Agreement and has got the access to information services portal Callback.market.
Entrepreneur - Company "Logistel" INN 7722843309, KPP 772201001. Legal address: 111020, Moscow, st. Borova Str. 7, pp. 10, room 15. Phone: + 7 (495) 722 34 77.
Communication services (Services) - providing various information and internet services, online services and information provided by Callback.market, access to which is provided on the domain Callback.market.
1. This Contract Offer determines the order of communication services provision (hereinafter referred to as the "Services") to natural and legal persons (users), and establishes mutual rights and obligations of the parties involved in this Agreement.
2. The Parties agree that the Services provided under this Agreement, provided in the form of "AS IS," ie, without any guarantees and commitments on the part of entrepreneurs in the case of failure to provide the Service or disruption of service (delays, failures, safety and reliability of mail delivery, safety of any user information, etc.).
ORDER TO SIGN THE CONTRACT-OFFER
1. By signing the printed version of this form, or by clicking "I accept" in a personal office or registering on the site Callback.market, or by setting the access code to the Callback.market system on the user's site or by returning this report in any other way, you agree that your access to and use of this website is subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the offer and any other terms and conditions contained on the website.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
1. Rights and duties of the user:
1. The user has the right at any time to abandon the use of services by removing the access code to the Callback.market system from the user's websites.
2. The User agrees to abide by the terms of this Agreement.
3. User is obliged not to undertake actions aimed at undermining the security of the network or malfunction of software and hardware of this website.
4. User is obliged not to use the services for information dissemination, the content of which is contrary to national and international law.
5. The User is obliged to make payments in the amount and within the time specified on the payment page Site Callback.market.
6. The user confirms agreement with the prices published on the Callback.market website including if they changed by Entrepreneur. The changes take effect from the date of their publication on the Callback.market website.
2. Rights and obligations of entrepreneurs:
1. The entrepreneur is obliged to ensure the confidentiality of personal information provided by users when filling out the registration form, except in cases where the provision of such information is a prerequisite for the provision of the Services or when the provision of such information is required by virtue of the requirements of normative acts of international law.
2. The entrepreneur has the right to keep information about all the connected users, including IP-addresses, cookies and addresses of the pages, if such information has been obtained in the course of providing the Services.
3. The entrepreneur has the right without notice to remove any content posted by users on Callback.market, if it considers that the nature or content of this information violates existing regulations of international law, is offensive, violates the rights and legitimate interests of other persons or contrary to this Agreement.
4. The entrepreneur has the right in violation of the user of the Rules to suspend or terminate the provision of Services for such User without prior notice, including, if it considers that the information presented to the user on the registration form is untrue no refund given.
5. The entrepreneur has the right to stop providing services to users at any time, without prior notice and without refund of the amount paid for services rendered.
6. The entrepreneur has the right to change the price of the services by publishing new prices on Callback.market website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. Entrepreneur completely exempt from liability for the inability to use the Service or the poor quality of service delivery.
2. Entrepreneur completely exempt from liability for complete or partial failure to perform his obligations or the damage other websites Members under this Agreement, if any failure to perform or injury is the result of force majeure, which are manmade, such as: accident (crash work) in electrical power, or computer networks or other telecommunications systems that are used for the operation of Callback.market or other websites, or not accurate user activity, as well as a result of intentional wrongful acts of third parties, or any other actions aimed at disrupting the functioning of Callback.market and other Web sites users.
3. The entrepreneur is not responsible for the operation of the website users, including, if the work of these sites was stopped, damaged due to the use of the Service.
4. The entrepreneur is exempt from liability in case of total or partial loss of information users, if such loss was caused by intentional or careless actions of the Member (delete user objects and applications, etc.).
5. The entrepreneur is not responsible for the accuracy of the information and advertising materials, or their compliance with the wishes or needs of the user, as well as for any damage or loss of profits, as a user and any third party, even if it was a result of the use or inability to use the Service.
6. The entrepreneur is not responsible for the quality of the content and consequences of the use of any resources, links to which the User received Callback.market, or as a result of providing the Services.
7. User acknowledges and agrees that the Services of Callback.market, information materials published by Callback.market and its partners, software used to provide services, and the design of the portal are protected by acts of international law applicable in this field.
8. The use and citing of these materials is permitted only with reference to Callback.market and partners that provided these materials.
HOW TO MAKE CHANGES AND ADDITIONS TO THE CONTRACT-OFFER
1. Changes and / or additions to this Agreement, to be made unilaterally by the decision of an entrepreneur.
2. Changes and / or additions made by entrepreneurs in this Agreement-Offer on its own initiative, shall enter into force on the date of their approval by Owner.
3. Changes and / or additions to the present Agreement, made by entrepreneurs in connection with the change of legislation come into effect simultaneously with the entry into force of the changes in these legislative acts.
4. The text of changes and / or additions to this Agreement, or its new version shall be brought by Entrepreneur to the public by publishing relevant information on the portal of Callback.market.
5. The provisions of this Agreement, as well as all of its future editions, are binding on all Members of Callback.market, including previously registered.
1. If any provision of this Agreement, will lose validity, is found to be unlawful and to be excluded from this Agreement, it does not imply the invalidity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which will retain legal force and are binding all Parties.
2. All matters not governed by this Agreement, shall be settled in accordance with the normative acts of international law and local regulations of the entrepreneur, provided that they comply with applicable international law acts.